LETTER TO PARENTS I – III
22 September 2021
Hope you are all keeping well during these difficult times. Please take note of the following Guidelines/ Points of our next initiative.
- As per the Government’s Directive, we have already re-opened our School. We have started with IV-XII. Now, we wish to start Live Classes for I-III also.
These will be held initially this Sunday, 26th September 2021. Subsequently, on a regular basis every Sunday and Tuesday. Other days to be held online, as usual.
- The current Routines that are being followed during Online Classes will be maintained, except that the 10 minutes Breaks/Intervals, after each Period will be taken out – but there will be a Break Period for Tiffin of 20 minutes.
All Live Classes will begin from 9.00 am sharp. Students must reach by 8.30 am sharp. The Departure Timing are as follows:
Class I : 11:30 am
Class II : Depending on the respective Class Routine
Class III : 12:00 noon
The New and Revised Time Tables will be posted in Google Classrooms very soon.
- Students will have to carry their own Tiffin, Hand Tissues / Towels and Water. Sharing will not be allowed.
- School Uniforms will be mandatory during Live Classes. Those who have not made/ordered yet must do so by 1st of October 2021.
- The Entry Format will be as follows –
Class I and II : Gate -1
Class III only : Gate -2
The Exit Format will be as follows –
Class I : Gate -1
Class II : Gate 2
Class III : Gate -2
- Students must enter wearing a Mask, carry 5 extra Masks and bring their own Hand Sanitizers with them.
- You are not to send your Child to School, having fever or health complaints. 8. Your earnest cooperation is sought for the betterment of all concerned.