LETTER TO PARENTS
Hope you are all keeping well during these difficult times. Please take note of the following Guidelines/Points of our initiatives-
- As per the Government Directive, we have taken measures re-open our School.
This will initially be as such –
(a) Monday 20th September & Wednesday 22nd September for Classes VIII-XII
(b) Tuesday, 21st September Classes for IV-VII.
- Subsequently, Classes will be held accordingly –
VIII-XII : Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
IV-VII : Every Monday (this may be increased later).
- We will decide about I-III & Play Group-KG II, afterwards.
- The current Routines that are being followed during Online Classes, will be maintained, except that the 10 minute Breaks/Intervals, after each Period will be taken out – but there will be a Break Period/Recess added for Tiffin of 20 minutes.
All Classes will begin from 8.30 am sharp, but Students must reach by 8.00 am sharp.
School will be over by 1.30 pm for Class X, 12.10 pm/12.50 pm for other Classes, depending on the respective Class Routines.
- The New and Revised Time Tables will be posted in Google Classrooms very soon.
- Students will have to carry their own Tiffin, Hand or Face Tissues/Towels and Water. Sharing will not be allowed.
- School Uniforms will be mandatory during Live Classes.
- Students must have their Text Books & Copies before School resumes.
- The Important Dates of First Semester, 2021 is available in Google Classrooms.
- Photographs of your Children must be submitted for your Child’s Portal and ID Cards. Children will not be permitted to enter the School without their ID Cards.
- Live, physical Exams will be conducted from the First Semester.
- The School will be taking full measures to ensure Safety and Hygiene for our Pupils, to the best of our ability and as per Health Regulations.
- The Entry & Exit Format will be as follows –
IV, V, VIII, IX : Gate 1
VI, VII, X, XI, XII : Gate 2
- Students must enter the School wearing a Mask, carry 5 extra Masks and bring their own Hand Sanitizers with them.
- You are not to send your Child to School, having fever or health complaints.
Your earnest cooperation is sought for the betterment of all concerned.