Playpen School – Playpen Center

STUDENT COUNSELLOR: A School designated member of the Faculty is always on standby to answer any query or provide/give advice or support to our students as and when they may require. These range from helping the children with any issues they may have related to academic, non-academic, or even behavioral concerns from their teachers.


CAREER COUNSELLORThe Senior Vice-Principal and Teacher In-Charge are always available for our students to give guidance and advice related to their choice of careers, university applications, procedures, and guidelines they may require to help them embark on higher studies at home and abroad.